Gemstones make a unique and more personal substitute for a diamond, but they’re just as beautiful. If you think an aquamarine is the perfect gemstone for the engagement ring for your love, you’ve come to the right place.
1 of 6 products
Aquamarine and Diamond Engagement RingAquamarine and Diamond Engagement Ring
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Find an Aquamarine Engagement Ring in Australia
Vinny & Charles is a small, Australian business specialising in alternative, high-quality nature inspired jewellery incorporating gemstones and nature-inspired themes. We have a range of aquamarine engagement rings on offer in our online store, in addition to other designs where you can switch out the gemstone to an aquamarine. We aim to make premium-quality, unique jewellery accessible to all women, while also staying completely sustainable and ensuring fairness throughout our supply chains. All rings are handcrafted and made to order, with free international tracked shipping included with each purchase. If you want your fiancée's ring to be as unique as your love for each other, browse our selection of aquamarine engagement rings for sale.
Aquamarine – The Gemstone of the Sea
All gemstones come with meanings and uses attached to them throughout history by various cultures, and aquamarines are no different. This gemstone, because of its colour, is associated with water, protecting those who travel near or over water. It’s a calming, soothing and cleansing gemstone, associated with clarity and serenity, making it perfect for anxious or busy people. In history, it has been used for good luck and protection and was considered the stone of eternal youth and happiness. An aquamarine inspires truth and trust, the perfect qualities to start your marriage with. This stone also allows us to access our inner wisdom, making way for courage and open communication. Aquamarine is also the birthstone of March, so if you or your partner was born in that month, that makes it even more ideal as an addition to your engagement ring.
Why Buy a Aquamarine Engagement Ring
- Every piece is handcrafted and made to order, and we like to add a personal touch to each package we ship
- Our turnover is fast, with each handcrafted ring being ready for dispatch in 2-3 weeks
- You can customise many designs by changing the number or type of gemstone and adding engravings
- Our designs are unique and alternative, incorporating gemstones and nature themes to make rings you wouldn’t find in any other store
- Quality is key for us, which is why we use only solid gold and silver and carefully craft each ring for durability
- We’re committed to sustainability and offer the opportunity to buy from a company with values that match your own, which we express by using recycled materials and planting a tree for each order. Each ring is made to order for each customer, which reduces unnecessary material consumption throughout the supply chain.
- Every ring comes with a 90-day return policy that you can utilise if you’re not 100% happy with your purchase
- Our rings have a lifetime warranty that covers regular inspections, cleanings and polishings
- Worldwide tracked shipping is completely free
If you’re looking to buy an aquamarine engagement ring for the love of your life, do yourself a favour and choose Vinny & Charles. Browse our selection and order the one that’s perfect for your bride.